Happy Birthday

lördag 6 januari 2018

Happy Saturday!
It has been a little quiet here on my blog the last weeks due to Christmas, New Year and a death of a close relative. But I just had to post a card today, a card that I have created for my grandchild´s three-years day.
For my card, I used an old Nellie Snellen "Biking" stamp that I colored up with my Copics and cut out by hand. I also added some glitter Stickles and Glossy Accents. I created a background using watercolors and cut out the sentiment using a Gummiapan die. I finished my card by tying a little twine bow around the balloon.
As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Brown Sugar - Birthday
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes
Paper Creator´s Craft - Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts - Celebrations
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes

5 kommentarer:

meg sa...

Love the background and your image, great card for a youngster. Thank you for joining in at Paper Creator

Mel Gee sa...

Such a cute card.
Thank you for entering our Challenge at Crafting by Designs https://craftingbydesigns.blogspot.co.uk/
Regards
Mel DT
https://melgeecrafts.com/

julie_woolston sa...

Aww how cute is this little fella,
Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator
Hugs Julie xxx

ELE sa...

wow grat job. Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this month.
We look forward to seeing you again next time.
Good luck!
Hugs
creativEle DT

Creations by Shirl sa...

Aw your card makes me smile. TFS it with BSChallenge~

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS