Bad Ideas Make The Best Memories

fredag 3 november 2017

Hi there!
I've become so in love with the stamps from Katzelkraft lately that I wanted to do another one using the cat stamp, this time it´s created for a man in mind.
First I colored the image up with my Copics, I also added some Glossy Accents and Gold Stickles to the eyes. Next, I used the Blueprint 23 die set from My Favourite Things together with old Glitz "Sunshine in my Soul" designer papers to create the card. I sponged the edges a bit with Hickory Smoke Distress ink. That´s it!
Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a nice weekend everyone!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Creates and Makes - Anything Goes
Alphabet Challenge - Q for Quote
A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes
Simon Monday - All Creatures Great and Small

3 kommentarer:

Creative world sa...

Super fun card with great image, coloring and awesome design,love it...Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes challenge at ADDICTED TO STAMPS AND MORE,hope to see you again
Željka DT xx

Basslady sa...

a very funny image and card!

thank you so much for playing along with us at alphabet challenges!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Kath Stewart sa...

your card is adorable Birgit, love that devilish image...thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...hugs kath xxx

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS