Fairy Wishes

onsdag 21 september 2016

Hello there!
 Thank you so much for dropping by my blog. I am very happy to share today´s card created with a beautiful Lavinia Stamp I just got in my hand.
First I stamped and heat embossed the fairy on watercolor paper, then I painted the background with mostly blue and purple watercolors. I thought that there must be some glitter, so I gave the wings and flowers a bit of  Star Dust Stickles. Next I tore off a piece of white cardstock, sponged the edge with black Distress ink and placed it under her. At the top I stamped and white heat embossed the sentiment on a piece of leftover paper. I added some clear sequins to finish of the project.
I hope you have a lovely day!
Hugs, Birgit!

I´m linking up with the following challenges:
Penny Black and More - Add a Sentiment
Creative Knockouts - Winged Wonders
Addicted to Stamps and More - Make Your Mark
Deep Ocean - Anything Goes
Crafting When We Can - Use Your Favourite medium (watercolors)

7 kommentarer:

Martina Svoboda sa...

Georgeous watercolor backgroud! Lovely design, Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!
Martina

brenda sa...

Super card with that lovely Lavinia Fairy (which I also bought last week), many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x

Unknown sa...

Beautiful card, I like the silhouette of the fairy against that colourful - magical background! Thank you for joining the ATSM challenge!
Kamila DT

NJ Stamping Queen sa...

Such a lovely image! I think I may need to get this gorgeous stamp! I love the watercolored background. Fabulous card! Thanks for sharing this wonderful card with us at ATSM challenge blog--please join us again soon!
:) Marie--ATSM DT

Tracy sa...

Thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Gina sa...

Absolutely stunning card! Thank you for sharing at CWWC challenges XXX

Whisper sa...

Aaaah simply delightful and thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More this month, Luv Sam x

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS