Welcome Baby

fredag 29 januari 2016

Hi everyone!
Today's card is as you can understand made to the little Cornelia:) 


It was love at once when I found this adorable stamp from Whipper Snapper Designs - A Blessing From Heaven, absolutely delightful and I have used my Copics to color it up...and a little Glossy Accents as usual.


A circle of vellum was die cut and attached behind the image. Next I white heat embossed her name on black cardstock and fastened it with brads.
Okay that's all from me today, thank you for the visit!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m linking up with the following challenges:
As You Like It - Favourite One or Multi Layer (Several layers gives so much life and depth to the card-I like that)
Little Miss Muffet - Anything Goes
Simon Wednesday - Anything Goes
Make My Monday - Newest or Most Favourite Stamp
Simply Create Too - Something New
Dream Valley - Something New

6 kommentarer:

N-Eva sa...

This is absolutely stunning! . Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges!
Neva DT

Elaine Stark sa...

A deightful card. I love making baby cards. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

Cornelia (fun stamping) sa...

Too bad I'm too old for this - my baby years were a century ago ;) - super adorable!

AO Creations sa...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday, good luck!!! Amy DT

Jo Nevill sa...

Awww this is just so adorable. What a fabulous image and layout.
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

Jo x

Anonym sa...

Awwww such a cute card love the colours and your design, Thanks for joining in with our challenge at As You Like It,
hugs Samantha :0)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS