Monster Morning

fredag 8 januari 2016

Hello friends!
Happy Friday, and welcome to my blog! I´m back to share a card I created by using the Monster Morning stamp from Whipper Snapper Designs. This is exactly how it feels some mornings... :)


I colored him with Copics and added Glosssy Accents to the eyes. The Mama Elephant sentiment from the Everyday Greetings set was first stamped and then cut out with a Joy Crafts Labels&Tags die.


The background was made with a die cutted paper, used as a stencil and some sponging technique. I finished of by adding some pearls as bubbles from the cup.
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m linking up with the following challenges:
That Craft Place - Anything Goes
Everybody Art - Everything Goes
Inky Impressions - All Things Out (new stamp)
Kraftin Kimmie Stamps - Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts - Anything Goes
Fairy Tale - Everything Goes

5 kommentarer:

Tracey sa...

Fantastic card Birgit & such fun :o)
Hope you've had a great start to 2016!
Hugs
Tracey
xx

(AJ) ArtJypsy sa...

He is adorable. Looks like me this morning. Love your background and coloring.

Joey sa...

Oh this is fabulous! what a great image! and such a fun colour choice for him too. I think I am like this until about 8pm then count down for bed lol. Jo x

Rae Ann sa...

Yep! I feel like that on most mornings!! Love the CAS design of this card. It lets the little monster take center stage.

Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts for our Anything Goes challenge.

Nicola Jayne Saul sa...

So cute, love it. Thanks for joining us at That Craft Place, Nicola X

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS