Words Of Wisdom

fredag 11 september 2015

Hello crafters & happy Friday!
Today I show a birthday card that I have made to a man. "It's not the years in your life that counts, but the life in your years".


I found the K- designs book paper and decided to use it as inspiration. Using the Crafters Companion Basket Weawe embossing folder and some Distress inks I created the panel behind the tag.


The sentiment on the tag is from an old Slöjd-Detaljer stamp set. Next I used my new Spellbinders Feathers dies and cut out three sizes, added gold and copper embossing pouder to parts of them and heated in. I finished of with natural colored ribbon/twine and a brad.
That´s it for today...thanks for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m linking up with the following challenges:
Tuesday Morning Sketches - I used the Sketch
Penny´s Paper-Crafty - Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps - Die Cuts
Ett Trykk - Lag et maskulint kort
As You Like It - Favourite Die (right now it's my Stitched Rectangle Stackables dies from Lawn Fawn, I use them often, and here both for the background papers and the tag.

8 kommentarer:

Cathrine Sandvik sa...

Så lekkert herrekort du har laget! Tusen takk for at du deltar på Ett Trykks utfordring :-) Lykke til! Klem fra Cathrine.

nnalorac sa...

Fab rustic card Birgit. Love your chosen die, I love stitched ones too. Thanks for sharing on AYLI. Carol xx

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com sa...

Beautiful wise words on your gorgeous card. Love the feathers...
Thank you for joining the challenge at Addicted To Stamps Challengeblog.
Greetings Miranda (dt ATSC)

Jessi Fogan sa...

Now this is a gorgeous masculine card! I love the background and those wonderful dipped feathers (I must try that!!) So glad you came to play with us at TMS :)

Céline sa...

gorgeous
card
thanks for playing with us at addicted to stamps
hugs
céline

Debbie sa...

Wonderful masculine card! I love the sentiment!!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie (TMS DT)
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Zw@@n sa...

Stunning card, Birgit. I love the colours and the papers. The 'stitched' dies are also one of my favorites. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

Lori Turner sa...

These rectangle stitched dies are my fav too :) Gorgeous card, Birgit! Thanks for joining us at AYLI this week xoxox

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS