Behind The Clouds, The Sky Is Always Blue

fredag 21 augusti 2015

Hello blog friends!
It's already Friday and the first school week is over here with me, now comes a nice weekend...I hope:) Today's card, I started over a week ago for the rainbow challenge over at The Sisterhood of Crafters. I had seen on a blog somewhere a shimmering metallic technique and tried to do something similar. So I made my rainbow square and it was kind of OK, but then I did´nt know how to continue, so it remained lying many days on my desk before I came up how I would finish this project.


Well, here you have it!
To make the card I used the following supplies: Distress inks for the rainbow, Copic pens for the bird, Sizzix embossing folder, Memory Box Texture Raindrops stencil and white Studio 490 Wendy Vecchi embossing paste, Die cuts made with Tim Holtz Holiday Greens and Memory Box Fresh Foliage dies, Bird Crazy stamp from Tim Holtz (with plastic eyes), sentiment stamp from Bildmålarna and "hello" is from Mama Elephant Everyday Greetings stamp set.
That was it...thanks so much for stopping by today and have a great weekend!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up to the following challenges:
Little Miss Muffet - Anything Goes
Kraftin Kimmie Stamps - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Crafty Boots - Fair and Square
Tuesday Throwdown - Texture
Papertake Weekly - To Die For

11 kommentarer:

Jo Ann sa...

Oh my, this is super amazing...Love the embossing, the lay-out, the white on white and the die-cuts. Sperb job! Thank you so much for visiting our neighborhood, 613 Avenue Create, and joining our Challenge. Have a blessed day!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

Doreen sa...

Wow love this a fab design.xxx

Sheila H sa...

I love the texture and layering. Thanks for stopping by 613 Avenue Create.

Mrs Beez sa...

This is superb. Love the raindrops against that fabulous rainbow and the bird is so cute and kooky. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time,

Dee's Craft Room sa...

What a great rainbow square and I love the raindrops. The bird is adorable and he has fab eyes. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Danielle Vincent sa...

This is fabulous! I love the rainbow panel and that googly eyes on that bird! Thanks so much for joining us at Kraftin' Kimmie this week!

Glenda sa...

This is so cute! I love the little bird and the pretty rainbow you created! Thanks for joining us at The Sisterhood's 'Rainbow' challenge!

Darlene sa...

This is FABULOUS! What a great design and you gotta love that bird! LOL! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘RAINBOW’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

NanaConnie sa...

Adorable, Birgit ! Love the rainbow colors on the background. I'm delighted to see you playing along in our "Texture" challenge at Tuesday Throwdown this week. Good luck in the draw and come play again in our next challenge, won't you?
NanaConnie DT

Sand Lee sa...

Wow....great job! Love this!!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood of Crafters. Hope you'll play along with us again! xx

Lee Ann Barrett sa...

Wonderful card and what a great combination of stamps, textures and colors! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Kraftn' Kimmie's Wonderful Wednesday Challenge!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS