Enjoy Your Day

söndag 17 maj 2015

Hi everyone!
I hope you have a great weekend and that the sun is shining wherever you are! And now that spring and early summer is here one gets the urge to get out and start running in the beautiful nature right?


I started with a paper bag which I thought to be a good project, and an image. I colored up the image with my Copics and added it together with old papers from my stash.


I will give away a gift to a man in this bag so I tried to find the appropriate papers. Here is the backside...


Okay that´s all for me...thanks for stopping by my blog today!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered Challenges:
Natalie and Amy´s - Animals
Top Tip Tuesday - Animals
Kraftin Kimmie Stamps - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar - Father´s Day
613Avenue Create - Anything Goes

5 kommentarer:

Doreen sa...

This is beautiful,love the fab image and colours.xxx

Unknown sa...

I love your altered bag Birgit and any guy that receives this will be so happy. Thanks for joining our Animals challenge at Top Tip Tuesday. Lisa DT

Rainey's Craft Room sa...

This is a great image for your gift bag, lovely papers and perfect to give to any man. Thanks for joining in the challenge at Top Tip Tuesday this week.
Lorraine DT

Danielle Vincent sa...

Your decorated bag is just awesome - a gift in itself! I love the different tags and the papers. You said it was for a guy but I think a gal would like it too. Thanks for joining us at Kraftin' Kimmie for Anything goes. BTW - I never feel like running outside - LOL!!

JoanieMc sa...

I love your idea of using a bag!! You did an awesome job designing it I love the image that is beautifully colored. Fantastic creation!! Thanks for joining The Brown Sugar Challenge and hope to see more of your creations here.

Hugs
Joanie DT

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS